- This event has passed.
Union Meeting (Zoom meeting)
September 3 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: September 3, 2020 at 7:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting using the "Register here" button.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Registration will close on Wednesday, September 2, 2020 at 7 PM.
The Zoom app will need to be installed before you can join the Zoom meeting. Click on the "Zoom Download" button to download and install the Zoom app before the meeting.
Nominations for officers and executive board members as follows:
- Vice President Position I (Henny)
- Vice President Position II (Lozano)
- Vice President Position III (Vacant)
- One Member from DEX YP, Avaya/Lucent Tech/Printing Sector
- One Member from AT&T Mobility
- One Member from AT&T Mqbility (Call Center)
- One Member from ASI
- One Member from AT&T Services
- One Member from AT&T Clerical (All Other)
- One Member from Marketing/Business
- One Member from AT&T 1/R Craft
- One Member from AT&T Construction
- One Member from AT&T Inside Craft and Clerical
- One Member from AT&T Switching
- One Member from Out of Towns
- One Member from AT&T Uverse
- One Member from AT&T Entertainment Service
- One Member from Retirees' Club
PLEASE MAKE SURE WE HAVE YOUR CORRECT ADDRESS AS BALLOTS WILL BE MAILED
Call for Nominations
Announcing nominations for President, Secretary-Treasurer and three (3) Officer positions along with fifteen Executive Board positions and their alternates (if only one person is nominated) will take place at our next General Membership meeting on September 3, 2020.
You must go to the Local's website www.cwa6222.com to obtain all the information concerning the nominations and also further meeting notices and announcements concerning all members.
To qualify for nomination for Officer, Executive Board and Executive Board alternate, you must attend six (6) out of the last twelve (12) membership meetings or have been excused for vacation, for illness of themselves or an immediate family member, other Union business, attending an out-of-town Company school, or for being required to work evenings or nights because of lack of seniority, provided our Union is notified prior to the meeting.
Due to COVID-19 Pandemic, all members have been excused from five (5) meetings already this year.
PREPARE YOURSELF TO LEAD
Only candidates & or the person nominating them must come to union hall to make nominations. No others will be allowed in union hall due to pandemic. Everyone else will participate via zoom, and you must be registered by 7pm on (9-2-20).